WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.4 help you develop a website graphically at all times observing the changes that are taking place instantly, the creation of web pages is to anyone that has a minimum of programming knowledge. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. You can create a web page without learning HTML. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions. Free download WYSIWYG Web Builder Key in MegaHax.com Blog.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
It includes pre-designed free website templates for various categories. The application has been designed to make it easier to create pages for all. It uses the technique of WYSIWYG (“What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get)-this means that you will get exactly what you see on the monitor.
WYSIWYG Web Builder Key Features
- No HTML knowledge is required!
- Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
- Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
- Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
- Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
- Supports Form fields: Editbox, textarea, checkbox, radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
- Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready
- Show optional rulers and ruler guides.
- Go menu: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
- Validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea.
- Rotation for shapes and images.
- Ability to group / ungroup objects.
- Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue / Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
- RSS Feed object with podcast option.
- Blog with the option of a built-in RSS feed.
- Google sitemap generator compatible.
What’s new in WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.4
February 21st, 2017
- Fixed: Reset Position (in the Object Manager) crashes when used with Editbox.
- Fixed: Some menus use old font in breakpoints.
- Fixed: In some cases extensions may be locked after using search in the Extension Manager.
- Fixed: Problem with jQuery Mobile Tab with nested Layout grid.
- Improved: Minor tweaks in Ken Burns effect of the SlideShow.
How to Activate ?
- Download & Install Setup
- Instructions given in readme.txt
- Enjoy WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 Serial Key
Screenshot of WYSIWYG Web Builder 11.6.4
WYSIWYG Web Builder 11 Full Version includes external editors such as CKEditor, TinyMCE and CLEditor. An interesting addition of special blocks ready to integrate with the existing templates. AJAX is also supported, allowing the user to quickly navigate between the parties